Monday, June 30, 2008

Hannah's Dance Review


Summer is officially here and dance is over for a while. Her Dance review was on May 31st. It was soooo cute. She did such a good job and loved every bit of it. When we got there she started telling me everything about what she was to do and where to go- it was so funny!!


For so many years my mother and grandma Leah was sitting there watching me dance. Now I'm sitting with my mother and grandma watching my own daughter dance. It was the coolest thing. It was so much fun watching her!

3 comments:

Kami said...

Oh, how fun! I hope we have a girl sometime, and that she wants to dance. I love the last picture, it's soooo cute!

Chelsea said...

Hannah is adorable! I bet it is so much fun watching her dance. I look forward to those days with Annie.

Jamie Jo said...

This picture is probably one of the cutest, sweetest things EVER! You need to put it as an element on the side so it will stay there forever! WOW- beautiful! I love the dance outfit, but not as much as ry ry... ha ha ha:)