Wednesday, December 23, 2009

General Relief Society Meeting

Aunt Faye, Me, Mom, G-ma Leah, Aunt Mary
Sep. 2009
We planned a little girls outing- shopping, dinner, and visiting or in my case (therapy!) in the evening we went to the Conference Center for the Gen. Relief Society Meeting. Aunt Faye who lives in Indiana was here for my Uncle Alan's funeral got to spend the day with us. We had such a good time. I feel very blessed and lucky to have a mother and a grandmother to make memories with. Both My mother and Mary never got the chance to do any of this with a grandma. I love my grandma very much and Love spending time with her. I miss our walks we would take in the morning when I lived there in Smithfield back when I first got married. She has always been an example to me and has taught me so much.

These women have always been there for me and has supported me through so much. I love them dearly. They have so much to give and so much love. Thank you for everything!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Sometimes you think you'll be fine by yourself because a dream is a wish that you make all alone.
It's easy to feel like you don't need help but it's harder to walk on your own

You'll change inside when you realize
the world comes to life and everything is bright, from beginning to end when you have a friend by your side that helps you define the beauty you are when you open your heart and believe in the gift of a friend.

Salt Lake City Temple

Inside the Conference Center

Someone to count on,
someone who cares.


When you don't know which way to go..... your not alone.

* Demi Lovato ~ Gift Of A Friend
That there is one awesome ice cream cone!!
grandma you are so fun!

4 comments:

Shae said...

yay for new posts! :) what a fun and busy summer you've had...and it was fun to go camping with you, too!!!

Aaron & Michelle said...

I loved getting your family Christmas picture. YOur family is so adorable and special. Love you guys and wish we lived closer.

Darin and Joanna said...

Lots of fun posts! Your family is darling! It looks like you have been busy!

Jamie Jo said...

How sweet- I love the pictures, and love the neat messages:) thanks for uplifting me! So, we have totally missed you... I haven't seen you guys in so long I was checkin your blog to see how your christmas was. Well, at least I know how your RS meeting went! ha ha. But I KNOW you had some fun adventures over the holidays, your the ROES! lets hear about them:)
(ps, i have NO room to talk... i'm still catchin up on november)