Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Draper Temple Open House

March 10, 2009
What a neat experience this was to take Matthew and Hannah to the Temple. They were able to go through for the first time ever. We took a tour through the entire Temple... The Sealing room, the endowment room and the Celestial room included. My favorite part was standing in the Celestial Room with my husband and 2 of my 4 children. I can't even imagine what that day will be like and what emotions I will be feeling when they each go through the temple for the first time. What a wonderful thought that is- and what a great feeling it brings to me.
We went with some wonderful friends of ours. Taylor's, the Smith's, the Dodges, and the Wiseman's. We were able to talk and share so much.

I love the Temple....
I'm going to try to go more often. It brings so much strength to me.
Run To The Temple.....
That is my new goal....

3 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

How cool is that for Matthew and Hannah. My family went and said it was so beautiful. I remember going to the Chicago Temple open house, and then to the Toronto, Canada temple dedication, when I was younger. It was such a memorable experience for me, so I am sure they will remember and cherish it always:-)

Kami said...

We go to church in the stake center next to the temple, so in the summer, the nursery kids go for walks up to the temple a lot. Every time we drive by Paden tells me he wants to go to the temple. That's great that your kids got to go!! I remember going to the Bountiful temple open house.

Darin and Joanna said...

Fun new posts! I was wondering how you were doing! Your kids are so adorable!