Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Happy Birthday John!


Aug. 7, 2009

To celebrate his birthday we took the family camping. No, it wasn't a nice hotel or anything luxurious like that but it was fun. Enjoying the outdoors, river, dirt and campfire and all. Camping always is a big job when you have 4 kids but I always find a few moments of where I feel like it's worth it. If anything the kids absolutely love it. We went with our neighbors the Smith's, Dearden's, Wiseman's, Hansen's. So much fun! One thing I learned..... I want a really good tent- that's big enough for all of us!

and I also learned.... without John I don't think I could go camping. I hope John knows how much I love him and how much I need him. My life is better and complete with him.
Happy birthday and I love you!

Tyler camping
Aug 7-8 2009

1 comment:

Megan G. Wiseman said...

Tauna, I love the updates. I haven't checked forever. So darling. I love seeing your busy family. Soccer, football, camping... You are so much fun. You busy soccer mom, keep up the good work.