Friday, November 12, 2010

Wedding dress shopping


January 16, 2010

Emalee Rogers is getting married!! So that means it's time to go shopping.
We all met up Saturday morning at her house all ready for the big adventure. We went to a couple of places but found "the one" at the second store. It was at the Gateway - Latterday Bride. The minute she put it on- I knew it was the one. We didn't want to push her into getting something that she really didn't want. So we all tried to keep our thoughts to ourselves. The minute she put it on- you could tell.... she LOVED it! She looked so beautiful!!! I have decided I LOVE weddings. They are just way to much FUN!!

Now she feels way comfortable!!
That's what a soccer jacket can do!


Melissa, Sabree, Emalee, and Tina (Emalee's future mother in law)

After a fun day shopping we ate at the Melting Pot.
It was my first time there and YES.....I loved it!!

No comments: