Monday, November 19, 2007

Tyler Kenneth Roe is Blessed

John blessed Tyler on Nov. 4th. It turned out to be such a good day. We felt very blessed for the love and support from both sides of the family. I love blessing days because it makes you stop and focus on what really matters. One of the neatest things that happened that day was the unexpected arrival of John's younger brother Jim. Last we heard was Jim was out of town and so his wife Kara and little Daniel would be coming alone. Well, when we pulled up to the church there he was. talk about surprise! He drove all through the night just so he could make it. Your an awesome brother Jim!!

This Is my cute Mom Linnea with Tyler. The kids love grandma so much.

Tyler was so happy the whole day. While everyone was eating I laid him on the floor
and took these pictures.


After Tyler's blessing we had a luncheon at Aunt Cindi's house. Her house was warm and welcoming as always. We had some good food and some good visiting time. Thanks again Cindi!



8 comments:

Mindy said...

Man, that kid is absolutely edible! I'm so glad you found my blog. It's been so long (SEVEN YEARS) since I've seen anyone from Cache Valley. What a wonderful thing this blogging stuff has turned out to be.
Your family is beautiful and you and John haven't changed at all. It's good to see you guys.

MiandMiksmom said...

Do you have any idea how homesick this makes me?????? I miss y'all so much! I'm glad you had a wonderful day; I wish we could have been there!

Chellie said...

Hey- I recognize that house!! :)

I'm glad the day went well... and that is so awesome about Jim. That is a great sacrifice Jim made to be there.

Tyler looks so heavenly.

Kylene said...

Tyler is adorable! Congrats on the blessing. It was fun to see a pic of your cute mom. Tell her hi for me. You look fabulous...seriously, have you REALLY had 4 babies?!! ;)

Jas & Cam Fam said...

Hello! Tauna, this is Camille (Reed) WIlcock. I ran across your blog while I was blog hopping. I have not seen you in ages but have kept up on what is going on with you through mutual friends here and there (mostly Becky). Anyway, I just wanted to say that your family is DARLING! You still look like your beautiful self also! Hope you don't mind!

Heidi Kjar said...

Tauna! It looks like the blessing went good. I am sorry we didn't make it. We need to all get together in December and have a Christmas get together- I emailed a bunch of the girls, so we'll see if we can get it planned!

Erica said...

Beautiful baby! And such a beautiful family. You are so blessed.

The Roe Family said...

alright tauna these pics are adorable but it is time for an update.