Thursday, February 21, 2008

January fun!

COUSINS

My SIL Kara looking cute pregnant!
John's cousin Chel and her Kids who live in Arizona were able to come too! It was so fun!!!




Sunday dinner and celebrating Tommy's Birthday!

G-pa Clint & G-ma Gayle with Tyler

Little TYLER Boy!















G-pa Emerson & G-ma Bernie
Happy Birthday G-ma!





Hangin' out with Emalee and Libby
Hot tubbin in the winter at Pat and Mary's house
my sis Tara and bro Riley- oh can't you tell we just love
posing for pictures!!!

7 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

This is so cute! Thanks for sharing all the fun things you did and all the cute photos.

Tyler is getting so big and is so cute!

Nan said...

Was that a pasted smile on Tommy or what?? He was so excited. Sorry you guys are sick. We are trying not to leave the house if we can help it.

Cute pictures of Tyler. What a cutie!!

Harris said...

Tyler is getting so big!! I remember when you were the cute pregnant one at our wedding! It looks like you guys had a great time together!

The Bartschi's said...

I love all the pictures!! How are you guys doing?

Chellie said...

So cute! We had a blast over at your house. Jaxon still is asking for Hannah and wants to play dolls...

I love all of the photos.

Kara is a hot pregnant chick-- I'm still trying to get them to move to Arizona :)

Heidi Kjar said...

Cute pic of you 3 siblings! Tell Tara and Riley hi for me, you have such a great family. I miss your mom too, I haven't seen her for forever!

kelli said...

Looks like you guys are always having a party!! You are perfect for your calling! We hope to come tonight to the dance thing, but my kids are not feeling so hot, so we will see! I hate winter for that reason, but if we can't come, I hope all goes well!