Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day John!
The kids and I hope you have the best one ever!
The reasons we love you could go on for ever and ever.....
but here are a few....

You are the best example to both me and the children. Always working and studying your hardest. We learn so much from watching you.



Okay fine..... Your way of feeding McKay is the BEST way. And did I mention the easiest and the quickest!


This little boy loves it when you come home from work. I don't think a day goes by when you don't walk over to him, give him a hug and talk to him. He loves you.




Matthew said he loves it when you play with him. you jump, play basketball, baseball, catch, and football with me all the time. your at all my games even though I know your busy studding for your phd. You read with me every night. You take me to movies. we have fun doing just about anything!


There isn't one day that goes by that I'm not grateful I married you. You really are something else. I feel very blessed to be your wife. By you being just who you are.... makes me want to be a little better.




You stay up wayyyyy past your bed time just to finish some yard work. and later tells me that he did it just for me. He helped me redo both flower beds and weed the back and planted a garden. That alone told me a thousand times- I love you! My favorite still has got to be- digging the holes for the flowers!!! You got a good work out didn't you!!!


Hannah said she loves it when you talk, read, play, and dance with her.
You really are her prince!

Just know we think your the best Father and Husband around!
We love you

8 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

What a great tribute! John was always my favorite cousin! ;)

I just worked out to your playlist... what great songs! The Jordan Sparks one was a perfect sit-up song!

Nan said...

That was great. John is a great guy. I don't know how he does it all and still always smiling. You are a very cute family.

The Neilson Family said...

I LOVE when dads get on the floor with their rolly polly babies. What a great guy...and you're an even better woman! :o)

angela said...

I don't think there's a better FAMILY out there. I love you all! What a sweet tribute to John.

Tauna said...

you guys are so nice, thank you! and angela- I need an invitation to get on your blog- If you ever read this-

Heidi Kjar said...

John is THE MAN! :) You guys are so cute together. I love the pic of him and Hannah at the end- that
is a great picture of both of them.

kelli said...

Darling pics. I love the one of Hannah and John. Sorry you will be out of town. I am sorry I am missing the girls night. I actually want to buy one of those do/done charts. Can you buy them online. I will be at girls camp. I know you are green with envy, you can come along if you would like!

kelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.