Sunday, August 17, 2008

"S" is for Summer

taken on Fathers Day..... THEY LOVE DADDY!



The Letter for this week was "T"
for Trains!!

Back in June we turned our little playgroup into a more preschool/playgroup. We took a break in July and here in September it will start up again. Hannah loves it, She thinks she's a big girl and can't wait to go to "pre-school". She so wants to go to school because we talk about Matthew and him going to school all the time. So this is just perfect for Hannah.


The letter of the week is.... "S"
For Summer!
swimming, sandals, sand, starry nights, shaved ice, snacks, Sophia, Smith, Sarina, sleeping bags, snakes, slides, sun, some fun times!!

7 comments:

Heidi Kjar said...

CUTE pics! How did the garage sale go? Did my cookies sale;). My homeade cookies hee hee. I'm excited to see you Tuesday!

angela said...

Cute! How fun. I wish I was still in the neighborhood to join your playgroup/preschool.

MiandMiksmom said...

What a great idea to do a playgroup/preschool! The photos are so cute! I love the train one...how creative!

Tiff G. said...

It was so fun to see you in Logan, what are the chances! You're family is incredible, very inspiring! You and John are great parents!
I'll be keeping tabs now that I know where to find ya :)
xoxo, tiff

AJ Gorham said...

Oh the Alphabet summers! I love it! Looks like you had a great summer!

Heidi Kjar said...

"N" is for NEW POST! jk Tauna:) It's just there are a few blogs I check daily (yours, Joanna's, and a few others) so I guess I just get a little antsy for MORE! :) love ya

Sweating in the endless heat said...

So cute! I am so glad I found you!!