Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The week of the july 4th

We got a new umbrella for McKay from "one-step-ahead" and it worked awesome!

We had a fun water party Nan's home. She is my cute SIL who lives in Kaysville. Here is cousin Chase taking Tyler's binky

Matthew loves feeding Tyler

My other SIL Kara had a get to gether at her house. Well we got a little creative and decided to see who could do the best trick on the tramp.
This is Uncle Mike....

This is John......showing us his amazing Leap

You should have seen Kara do her trick- seriously!!.....She just had a baby a few months ago
Cousin Anna was awesome!
My SIL Michelle can do a wicked front flip!
We got a big kick out of what my Father in Law was saying as he was watching all of this. He couldn't believe the talent! He was so proud!!!! (maybe he just thought we were nut cases!?!)

little cute cousins were running everywhere!
Hannah, Johnny, Daniel, Adam, Ben, Conner, Lizzy
SIL Megan and Ethan who live in Virginia
All the Roe Fam that was in town went to the Kaysville Parade to watch cousin Emily do her cool tricks! She is Awesome!

watching his first Firework show
He loved it!

9 comments:

kelli said...

I wish I could jump on a tramp again, but after having two kids, my bladder just won't allow it.

The Roe Family said...

oh man that made me homesick. are you guys getting so excited for disney world? we miss you guys

Kami said...

Where was your trick? I loved the picture of Bro. Roe on the tramp!!! The one with all the kids on the slide was adorable! Well, I hope you guys are doing great, it's so great to be able to see what you're up to!

Nan said...

You got some awesome pics. I love the tramp talent show. Whoever said the Roes don't have talent?? I love the slide shot. The top 5 are all the 3 year olds. That is the only successful pic we have of them. You made the summer look so fun but I can't forget the heat when I see all those red faces.

angela said...

Can you adopt us into your family? It all looks so fun. Yeah, my nephews all love to laugh at me on the tramp because all I can do is jump and even that makes me wet my pants. Laughing at them laughing at me doesn't help things either.

Laura Lu said...

oh tauna those pics are so darling and i love reading your blog, so please update. love ya Laura

Tawnia Zilles said...

It looks like you had a fun and very eventful Summer. Summer always goes to quickly, but I love the stillness that Fall brings to the air.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I love your blog, it is SO cute!! I miss you guys! Can't wait to take you out in November:)

The Jensen Family said...

I've said it before but it's so true, what a FUN family you are! Oh, and I'm good friends with McKenzie, Megan's (SIL) sister! What a small world.