Friday, September 5, 2008

Lagoon and EFY


I had a few minutes and just wanted to post some more fun pictures from the summer. This was our end of July fun with the Family. I really can't believe summer is over- It went by so fast. But oh it was so fun!!

Sound a sleep again!
"Wicked" is the favorite ride- They thought it was soooo coool!!
Front seat baby!!


Dillon, Ben, Johnny, Hannah, & Adam



Tyler having his first Fire House Bread sticks



Hannah is dead a sleep
The family gone CRAZY!! This was taken Monday morning at registration. We were excited to have 2 nephews and 1 niece join us for the first time. This year we did EFY in Logan at Utah State.

5 comments:

Chellie said...

I am LOVING all of the pictures! It looks like you had a blast!

-sorry I haven't been around much, it's so good to get caught up!

MiandMiksmom said...

Tauna, these pictures are so cute! I haven't seen everyone's kids in so long. I can't believe how old are the kids are getting!

I love the pictures of Tyler...what a cutie!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Not that you don't have enough on your plate, but you've been tagged, check out my blog:) Have a fantabulous weekend!!

The Neilson Family said...

Man, we should spend a summer at your house - way too many fun things going on around there! Loved catching up on your blog. ...and sweet Hannah sleeping and sleeping and sleeping. She must play so hard!

Nan said...

Fun times~ You have Adam twice in one pic.:)

Looking at the pictures don't even make me sweat anymore. I think I am ready for another party again!