Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Paint Job

April 2009

We changed things up just a bit!
This is my first wall- ever that I've painted in my own home.
It makes me want to paint more! John left one week to be up at USU- and so I told my friends- and we stayed up one night...doing this! Jamie and Megan also did my room- absolutely amazing- I haven't taken pictures of that yet. Let's just say when John came home - he thought he just walked into a hotel. I love my home now...I've always loved my home but now I actually really like being here. As a wife and mother- a lot sure happens at home- you better like it right?!


My friends helped me rearrange my whole house. Here you see the top of the cupboards. I was a little bit old fashion- but they quickly got me back up to date!

ooohhh yeeaaahhh!
bring on the Paint!!!

What awesome friends to do this for me. Here we all are- Sarah, Me, Jamie and Megan.


Matthew even got to stay up a bit to paint-
Awesome job he did!!

This is what CRAZY FUN looks like!!
Thanks again you guys!
Here's for many more projects to come.......


2 comments:

Tina Mitchell said...

Painting is ADDICTING!!! It warms the house so much! YAY FOR COLORS!

Megan G. Wiseman said...

Yeah for blogging while under quarentine. I'm glad to see you are using your time well. I'm sad to see Matthew so sick, poor guy. I'm happy that we made your house so beautiful, especially since you are spending so much time there now. That was so much fun. I still think of your cute house on occasion. Hope you are doing well. Let me know if you need anything.