Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Arrow Of Light


Cub Scout Pack Meeting
Where all the Wolves, Bears, and Weblo's
come together.

Cub Scout Motto:

DO YOUR BEST





Cub Scout Promise

I, Matthew
promise to do my best
To do my duty to God and my Country,
To help other people, and
To obey the Law of the Pack.

Brother Macintosh explaining the Webelos Arrow of Light to him.

The Webelos Arrow of Light points the right
way to go every day of the week.
That is why the sun (on the Arrow of
Light patch) has seven rays- one for each day.

My little Webelo is growing up on me! One more year and he'll
be in Young Mens. That's CRAZY!
Matthew said that he loved doing his arrow of light requirements.
It was fun even though it was a hard task.


November 18, 2009

my sister Tara helping Matthew take down the Teepee.

sabree, g-ma Linnea, tyler, tara, mom, dad, g-ma judi, matthew, libby mckay, and hannah
Matthew is very blessed to have so many people around
that love and support him. Thanks you guys for coming!!









No comments: