Wednesday, February 17, 2010

well rounded!


She said, "ohhh yyeeahh! I'm the mumma!"

This is what I found earlier in the day! She spent a little bit of time in my closet and came down stairs with this little outfit all put together- including her little pink purse. It's all mine but the purse and pajama pants. Then a little later in the day she spent some time in Matt's room and came out looking like this! I think it's so good for her to have an older brother. I so wish I had one...so I'm glad she has a couple! You would have never caught me dead in a football outfit. My sister Tara- for sure but never me. It just makes me smile. She is such a funny girl. So spunky and full of life!!




3 comments:

Kym said...

She is such a doll! She's got the best of both worlds!! :) I LOVE your family pictures!!!(especially the one where you are wearing your Aggie shirts!) And, I also noticed that I don't think you or Brother Roe look any older than when you lived in Montpelier! You have such a cute family!

Pearce Family said...

That is awesome! What a cute girl. I miss visiting you. Hope all is well.

Tauna said...

oh thanks you guys! That's so nice of you to say!! Lindsey i need another invite to your blog. Then I can see your cute family!