Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Weenie Roastin'

October 10, 2009

Family party in Grandma Leah's back yard. Uncle Clair and uncle Pat made a fire in the pature in the back yard. Back in the day her and my g-pa Harmon raised animals back there, but now it's just land. I still call it the pasture. We drove up Saturday afternoon after Hannah's soccer game. She did really good, she made three goals! So cool!! When we got to grandma's the fire was all ready going. The kids were in heaven. I remember thinking.... "we need to do this more often." They were really enjoying themselves playing in the grass and dirt and climbing on things. I truly believe there's just something about little ones playing in nature. It's just so natural for them. They need it for some reason. I had a good time sitting in the lawn chair eating , visiting....just kidding!... I just remembered that I wanted to sit down but couldn't because I was constantly trying to keep Tyler out of the fire. He's just at that little stage where he's mesmerized by it. Maybe next year he'll understand a little bit more and I will be able to sit for more than 30 seconds!

g-ma linnea, uncle clair, aunt Faye

uncle pat, Taylor

aunt Mary, Hannah

John, tara


gaylene, clair, faye, hannah

Matt's happy because I made his favorite- chocolate cake.
Happy Birthday Matt!!
can't believe your 11 years old!
You are the best big brother ever
and we love you!!






No comments: