Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Temple Square Lights

The highlight of the Last three weeks was having my uncle Clair (my mother's brother) and my Aunt Faye visiting form Indiana. and for the few days around the holiday having Cheyenne there too. We usually get to see them once a year. They are such neat people. We love them so much. It was so fun to see you.... we all ready miss you!

Here's a group picture of everyone on my side of the family that came. After we watched "the Savior of the world" we went to dinner and then back to Temple Square to see the lights.

Carlie, Riley, Hannah and John.

Matthew and Hannah thought the lights were way cool! Here's a picture of the four of us. Because of the cold we left McKay and Tyler home with a sitter- Katie Cammack. Thanks again Katie for helping out with the kids. Your Awesome!

This is my mother's friend Nathan Haws and his beautiful family. Such neat people! together we all went to dinner and to Temple square.

2 comments:

Chellie said...

I love Temple Square this time of year... but you look so cold! :) I guess it was always fun to bundle up and go see the lights though. There really is nothing like it! We hope to go this weekend to the Mesa Temple. It's suppose to be 74 today... so hopefully it cools down so we can bundle up!

How fun to be around your family. Everyone looks so happy.

BTW- YOU are the MOST photogenic person I have ever known. You are so beautiful!

Heidi Kjar said...

Is Cheyenne your cousin? She looks a lot like you! "Chel" is right you are SO photogenic and always have been!