Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Tyler is 3 months old

Our little baby is not a little baby any more! I can't believe he's all ready 3 months old. I would have to say that the last month has been really fun getting to know Tyler. He's really starting to get a personality! when He makes eye contact with one of us he'll just grin. He is very ticklish.... he will laugh so hard. The other day I was holding him in my lap and he looked up at me and just started laughing. I'm not so sure what was so funny but it was so cute!

I was in the kitchen cooking when I looked down and saw this! His first time ever grabbing for the toys that are hanging down.



7 comments:

Chellie said...

He is just the cutest little thing EVER! I'm amazed every day by Scarlet and what she does and learns. Tyler has the cutest little personality. What a sweet boy!

Kami Jo said...

Tauna, Dana told me you had a blog and I had to check it out. Your family is adorable as ever!! And CONGRATS on Tyler - he is precious!!!

robin said...

I can't believe that he is that old. He's sooo cute.

M said...

Oh, I just want to be there and hold him and play with him. He is darling.

MiandMiksmom said...

How sweet! I can't believe he is three months old!

Heidi Kjar said...

Hey Tauna, your new posts are so cute. Looks like you had a lot of fun at the lights at Temple Square! It was fun to see Dave Haws and his family in that one picture. And Tyler looks so big in his pictures. See you tomorrow at Maddox!

The Roe Family said...

oh...i can't believe how big little tyler is. the second pic i can see chase and the bottom pic all i can see is hannah. what a cutie pie. can't wait to smother him with kisses.