Monday, March 31, 2008

St. Patrick's Day - Easter play group

As you can tell by all the green shirts it's St. Patrick's Day. A bunch of neighbors and ward friends came over for a pot luck luncheon and easter egg hunt. We were packed in this little house so it was a little crazy but way fun. I think we all needed it! Spring was in the air and it was time to get out and do something. It was a perfect day for an egg hunt outside so that worked out great. kids playing in the yard while mom's were eating and chatting- perfect. Hannah loved having her friends over and was especially excited to look for eggs. Each mom brought 4 eggs for each kid they were bringing that would be participating. And yes...... Hannah's basket that day was her Halloween bucket. I couldn't find her basket that day, at least it's cute and pink! the funniest part is when I finally caught up to her after the hunt started I counted how many eggs she had- 8 eggs!! I reminded her that she was only to find 4. we quickly scattered the extra in the grass, lets just say she was on a roll!







2 comments:

Chellie said...

What fun! I can't believe all those kids... you are a brave woman! I'm sure the kids had a blast! Everyone looks so cute.

Ruuddudes said...

You are SUCH a good sport! To have that many children in my house would've made me poke my eyes out for fun. Let's just say I'm not the best with kids... :) And I see no snow outside. Waah! We are COVERED here still!