Sunday, March 16, 2008

Little Dancer








Dancing day is a favorite for Hannah. She gets all her dancing clothes out and gets her dance bag all ready. She dances at Excel Dance....actually we both do. They are so great. I'm so impressed with what they do. This was the first time that I wasn't teaching my own child dance lessons, so it felt a little weird at first. I keep telling myself that some day I will do that again, but now is not the time! After some research I decided to go with Excel. I am so glad we did....The teachers here are so creative and good with the little one's. In fact... in class there's never a dull moment. They are constantly dancing! I highly recommend these guys so if your looking for a dance company- try Excel Dance. Right now she dances once a week, and I go 3 times a month. (It's a great stress reliever! You should try it!!!)

6 comments:

MiandMiksmom said...

Tauna, what kind of class are you taking? That sounds so fun?

Chellie said...

That is the cutest little dancer EVER!!

I took a hip-hop dance class pre-Scarlet. I want to find something a little different next time. :)

Alana said...

How fun! We'll have to chat some time about your dance lessons. I might be interested...

LoNi*-- said...

hey tauNA! how could i guess your lil girl is a danceR! i bet she will be amaZing JUst like you and your fAmiLy!

Kylene said...

I'm so glad YOU'RE still dancing! Your little Hannah looks adorable.

Unknown said...

That sounds so fun! I'm excited you are taking classes also. I am teaching a little dance class right now in BL and loving it. It's through Shelly Sherman Gym. They set me up my own floor and mirrors and the whole bit. It is so much fun. Let me know if you have any fun ideas! I am always up for trying something new! Congrats on your big news also! I am so excited for you. Your family truly deserves this! Miss you guys! Take care.