Wednesday, May 7, 2008

High school friend get-to-gether


Over Easter weekend we had a little gathering at my mom's in Smithfield.
in case you were wondering- these are some of my high school friends. John and I both went to Sky View, we're just five years apart. So now they have become his friends too! He is the old one of the bunch that's for sure, but hey they still like him! This picture of us cracks me up because it reminds me of our high school dance group pictures. We missed all you who couldn't make it. We'll have to do it again! It really was good to catch up with everyone. It's amazing how things change over the years. For example....look at all the kids! Heidi's hubby couldn't make it- He was out of town at a b-ball game- so we missed him. Joanna was quite the trooper herself... she had her baby just a couple days later! I'm glad she could hold off so they could come to the party! We want to thank all of you for coming. It really was fun-you all are such neat people!

1 comment:

Julie M. said...

Hi! Hey, do Amy and Scott have a blog? If so, email me the link! Thanks guys! :)
j.n.matthews@gmail.com