Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tyler Kenneth - 8 months old

another month has rolled by, I can't believe it!
What Tyler is up to:
a little talking here and there: ma ma ma & da da da
sitting like a pro
rolls (still hasn't rolled clear across the room yet)
loves to chew and suck on anything.
likes the baby in the mirror
likes to listen to dad and Matt play the piano
and still loves to be entertained by brother and sister
We love his little smile- He is such a happy boy.
and so much fun!!!





We are so glad you are in our family! We love you!

9 comments:

The Neilson Family said...

Whoa! I stalk your blog for the first time in a week or so and so many new postings. Darling family, girl! Man, time goes by so quickly, doesn't it! Make it stop! ...but please speed pass the parts where they don't cry when they're hungry, tired, or wet! Does that ever happen?

M said...

It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun. Your kids look so cute in all of these photos!

kelli said...

Tauna,
Hey girl, your baby is starting to look like your oldest boy! Your kids are darling! Anyway, I need to call you for v.t. Life gets so busy sometimes, anyway If they call you tell them we got it done! Talk to you later.
Love,
Kelli

MiandMiksmom said...

Oh my Goodness...I had eight of your last posts to catch up on! that picture of John and Tyler is adorable...I love that you got together with your high school buds..you are beautiful. And the Easter photos are darling. The boys' ties are so cute! Hannah is beautiful!

Nan said...

I love the pic w/ John. Very cute babe!

Kylene said...

Way too cute! He's darling.

Suz EQ said...

Your family is so cute!! Can't wait to hang out the roe crew again this summer. You guys are all so much fun. Hope to see you in Panguitch.

Johnson Family said...

Tauna
I'm inviting you to read my Blog. Please email me at mandysj21@yahoo.com.
Tyler is growing sooooo fast. So are the others. they are adorable.

Chellie said...

I love that picture with John and Tyler! So cute!

You look just like you did in high school. :)