Thursday, May 15, 2008

~Miracles for McKay~

Well.....something really neat is happening. In fact- I think it's to good to be true! We really don't even know what to say or where to start... but can I just tell you that we have some of the greatest and neatest friends and family who have taken upon themselves several projects that they didn't have to do- but have chosen to do so because they love little McKay so much. Seriously you guys are amazing! These people really are special to us. We want to thank them again for everything. Words cannot express how we feel! What they have done is formed a committee and are using all their talented, creative minds to do some neat things for little McKay . So we've made this blog for McKay. Here you will find the foundation and info about what's happening. This means we'll be able to put down some stories and pictures and keep all our many friends and family from all over updated on what's going on and how he's doing.
See my blog links "miracles for mckay"

5 comments:

Ruuddudes said...

I'm so glad you have good people surrounding you! This sounds like a fantastic site!

Heidi Kjar said...

Tauna,
I'm so glad I get to help with this. I can't wait to see the end result. Already I am so humbled by the way that people are willing to give. My cute friend from Ricks College that doesn't even know Mckay mailed me some money in the mail for the foundation. I just got the chills when I opened her letter and got a little teary b/c I could feel her love from her little note and donation. The voicemail concert will be great- lots to look forward too!

kelli said...

Tauna,
I am going to put McKay's link on my blog, and I hope that you get the van soon!
Love,
Kelli

Alana said...

Tauna & John,

Thank you soooooo much for helping out with our activity on such short notice! You guys really added a lot to the night. You guys are such a great couple & I really enjoyed what you had to say.
Thanks again!

Chellie said...

I love it. I'll link it on my blog. I have a lot of UTAH friends!